Friday, April 18, 2014

Day Four: Seven Things That Cross Your Mind A Lot

7. Its 2014. Why haven’t they invented a clothing dryer that can fold clothes yet?
6. If I spend time looking up better ways to manage my time, aren’t I procrastinating and therefore wasting time I was trying to manage?
5. Why are people so quick to judge others all the time? Why do they profess to be one way, yet act out in the exact manner they proclaim to abhor?
4. The effect my hasty words have on the people I love. Whether it is directly or indirectly about the person I am talking to, sometimes I fear I am too harsh, that I hurt without intent. And I hope people know I am sorry.
3. My Family are ever present in my thoughts. I love them and I spend time planning how I best can show them, care for them, and making sure I am helping to meet their needs.
2. My characters. When I am in the midst of writing, my character’s behaviors, actions, attitudes, and feelings flood my mind.
1. My coursework. I’m competitive when it comes to my studies. I obsess over getting everything just right so I can get the best grade possible. I am consumed with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment