Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Hump Day Hunk: Alright, Alright, Alright

I think after Sunday night's Oscars everyone can agree on two things. One: Matthew McConaughey is an incredibly talented actor. Two: Matthew McConaughey is incredibly attractive.

We might agree to disagree on which role he is hottest in. Some might like his Eddie from his chick flick moments with Jennifer Lopez in The Wedding Planner. Some prefer his role as Ben in How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days.

This is where we have to agree to disagree. I am most attracted to Matthew McConaughey when he is playing gritty or offbeat roles.  I  lust over him as Mickey Haller in The Lincoln Lawyer, but the role that really does it for me is David Wooderson in Dazed and Confused. There - I've admitted it. I "heart" Wooderson, the creepy, pink jeaned wearing, Ted Nugent shirt plastered, older guy who never gets over being in high school. Now that I've admitted my darkest secret, I can proudly say, its not because of all the creepy, but because of all of the confidence he projects. What's not to like about a confident man?



No comments:

Post a Comment