Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Hump Day Hunk - My Fall TV Crush

After the Monday night debut of Fox's Sleepy Hollow,  there was no way I wasn't choosing Tom Mison who portrays Ichabod Crane as my hump day hunk this week. He's handsome, talented, and he has that swoon-worthy British accent. Reportedly he also likes to read Vonnegut and enjoys single malt. A man after my own heart... Yep, I think he is on the top of my Fall TV-crush list.



And judging from this list courtesy E!Online, he has a perfectly dry wit:

Nicknames: T-Mis
Website You Check Every Morning: io9 and The Guardian
Current Pop Culture Obsessions: I wear corduroy and you ask me about pop culture?
Hidden Talent: Probably my twerking. It's haunting.
Top Five Most Played Songs On Your iPod: At the moment: "Golden Age" by Woodkid, "Default" by Atoms For Peace, "The Beat Goes On" by Buddy Rich, "I Belong in Your Arms" by Chairlift and "Allez Allez Allez" by Camille
Your First TV Crush: Michaela Strachan from The Really Wild Show
Which Other TV Character Could You See Your Character Dating: Violet Crawley, Dowager Countess of Grantham
If You Could Guest Star On Any Other Show: The now confirmed Breaking Bad spinoff, Better Call Saul
Favorite TV Snack: Sweet potato fries
If My Costars Had to Describe Me In One Word, It Would Probably Be: *Sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment